Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On The Hunt

I'm officially in the market for a new camera. Help! Reese dropped my point-and-shoot digital a few weeks ago and it's acting up (hence the lack of photos and the far-from-current family portrait on the sidebar). I need some advice about what to buy. Anyone? Anyone? I'm loyal to my first love (the Canon AE-1) and won't waver to another brand. I don't care to have anything overly fancy....but I'm dying to have some manual features again and want quality that's good enough for wall enlargements.....

Do any of you out there have a Canon SLR you LOVE?

1 comment:

  1. I have a Cannon Rebel XTi and I love love love it. Although I need to work on learning more about photography! You can point and shoot but it has lots of other things it can do as well (that I have no idea about).

    ReplyDelete