....or, Things I Need To Get Off My Chest:
* It is 2pm and I only just got out of my jammies
* I bribed the boys with money this morning to get them to make their beds
* I'm pretty sure that spot on Reuben's pants is poo that leaked through his diaper, and though I changed his diaper, I didn't change his pants
* I asked Justin to get pizza for lunch so that I wouldn't have to do more dishes
* I made the kids drink water with their pizza, while I drank Pepsi in front of them
* The last entry in my checkbook is from before Sean was born
* I haven't yet written my baby thank-you cards, delivered some of my Christmas packages, or put away the wrapping paper
* I bribe Reuben with chocolate chips or mini-marshmallows to get him to use the potty
* Reese is so in need of a bath that when I ran my hand through his hair this morning, it stayed in the position I left it.....
It is the weekend (hooray, hooray) and tomorrow is Sabbath (hooray, hooray) and we are all buzzing about the games we will play, the walks we will take, the lounging we will do....
What bliss! This is what grace is, to me!