Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Window Hangings

I have to show you what we did this week. I've been so excited to make these window hangings with the boys since finding them here a few weeks ago; we finally bought a new roll of clear contact paper Monday morning and got to work. The boys had such fun, and they turned out so beautiful, and I am so in love with them-- I just sit and stare at the window all day long. You know how I feel about kids and art and how I wish I was creative enough to give my sons opportunities to just fill my house with color...






They're so lovely, truly. The photos don't do justice. I LOVE that Cole's is made of all the different bright fall colors, I LOVE that Reese's has that beautiful branch right in the middle, I LOVE that Reuben chose to do his ENTIRELY in green. They make me so happy.

3 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the big window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I copy you? That looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this project. What a great way to celebrate fall. I just need some clear contact paper..........

    ReplyDelete